Municipal departments manage a wide range of city properties, and maintenance can be an ongoing challenge. Your metal surfaces need durable coatings for protection and appearance, but painting requires regular recoating. Powder coating for new fixtures and new equipment offers an excellent alternative to paint, and is perfect for use in utility areas subject to heavy wear and public spaces with high visibility.
High Volume Powder Coating for Park Benches, Lighting Fixtures and More
At Keystone Koating, we provide professional powder coating solutions for cities and municipalities of any size. We operate two high volume coating facilities capable of rapid surface preparation and powder coating of large orders. With over 30 years of experience serving municipalities, we can apply coatings to virtually any steel, aluminum or metal surface you need, including:
- Parking poles
- Lighting fixtures
- Metal gates and fences
- Bike racks and trash cans
- Park benches, tables and seating
- Playground and recreation equipment
The Benefits of Municipal Powder Coating
Powder coating is cost-effective to apply and helps you save money on your maintenance costs due to its lasting finish. In addition, municipal powder coating offers several benefits, including:
- Versatile application: Whether for indoor or outdoor applications, powder coating is a multipurpose solution you can use to improve the aesthetic appeal of your city property.
- Fast production: The entire powder coating process can be completed in a fraction of the time it takes to apply paint, with rapid preparation, application and drying times.
- Green processes: Powder coating is an environmentally friendly solution that produces no VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) or HAPs (Hazardous Air Pollutants).
- Durable finish: Our powders and coating process produce an exceptionally durable and quality finish designed to withstand weathering, wear and the effects of ultraviolet radiation.
Custom Powder Coating for Municipalities
We offer powders produced by TCI Powder Coatings, Axalta Coating Systems and IFS Coatings in a wide variety of stock colors. Precise color matching is also available with minimal additional lead time. Our facilities have a combined three automated lines and three batch systems equipped with automatic and manual sprayers to reach every angle and joint on items with unique profiles. Our largest high volume powder coating lines have 20-foot load bars and will sustain item weights up to 1,000 pounds.
Our powder coating process begins with a consultation to discuss your goals. Our team will explain our services, make recommendations and help you develop a custom solution that meets your powder coating needs. In addition to a coat in the right color, texture and millage you want, we offer multiple solutions to increase the lifespan of your finish. Additional enhancements include our proprietary eight-stage pretreatment process, engineered primer coatings and a Super Durable polyester powder for extra protection.
Your Partner for Municipal Powder Coating Services
Since 1986, we’ve been serving the municipal sector with professional, responsive and dependable powder coating services. To see how powder coating can help enhance your city, request a free quote today or contact Keystone Koating, and we’ll will reach out to you shortly.